I previously posted about my settings for ExTweaks and SiyahKernel, but the new update to SiyahKernel (3.3.3c) has some changes, so thought I would post my new setup.
I’ve also recently created a “cleaner” script I flash after each nightly to clean / remove a lot of stuff. You can read what it does, or download it. Rembember, it does remove Trebuchet launcher, so make sure you have another launcher installed or remove it by editing META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script.
A user (geko95gek) over at XDA Developers has put in a lot of testing creating a “MagicConfig” which I would recommend you checking out over here.
Quote from geko95gek:
I have done my best to test the configuration and to my knowledge it should work on most of Galaxy S2 devices out there. It is designed to bring balance between smoothness and battery life, I have spent over 3 months (since the betas) going through all of SiyahKernel releases to find the perfect combinations of Schedulers and Governors that are included within each release of the Kernel.
Note: If you decide to do anything like this to your Galaxy S2 and it breaks, I will not be held responsible. 😉
- GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS = Enabled
- ARCH_POWER = Enabled
- CPU Hotplug = Default
- CFS Tweaks = Thunderbolt scripts default
- CPU IDLE Mode = AFTR + LPA (default)
- Smooth Scaling Level = 800Mhz
- SCHED_MC = 0
- CPU Undervolting = -75mV (all frequencies)
- CPU Step Count = 18 (All available)
- Default CPU Governor = pegasusq
- Default CPU Scheduler = sio
- Scaling Max Freq = 800Mhz
- Scaling Min Freq = 200Mhz
All other CPU settings as stock.
- GPU Freq Step 1 = 66Mhz
- GPU Freq Step 2 = 133Mhz
- GPU Freq Step 3 = 160Mhz
SETTINGS (GPU Voltages):
- GPU Voltage Level 1 = 800mV
- GPU Voltage Level 2 = 850mV
- GPU Voltage Level 3 = 900mV
All other GPU settings as stock.
SETTINGS (Screen, BLN & Misc):
- Touchmove Sensitivity = 5 pixel
- Gamma Shift = -5
- Vibration Intensity = 1
- mDNIe Negative Toggle = Disabled
- LED Timeout = 1.5 sec
- LED Fade Out = no
- LED Voltage Level = 2700mV
- Android logger = Disabled
All other Screen / BLN / Misc settings as stock.
Some people have been successful in undervolting the CPU to -100mV, but mine was unstable so went to -75mV. Each result may vary.
Warning: Again, you may break your device or it could blow up and I won’t be held responsible. Just because these settings work for me, doesn’t mean they will for you. 🙂