I recently changed to Resurrection Remix on mine and Chell’s phone. Using Dream Kernel 2.7.5 for the Kernel. Figured I would update my config.
I’ve had no SOD (Sleep of Death), and no slow downs e.t.c. on either of the phones. The combination is great, and when the new mali drivers e.t.c. get added it, it will be even better.
Note: If you decide to do anything like this to your Galaxy S2 and it breaks, I will not be held responsible.
- DEFAULT CPU GOVERNOR = sleepy
- CPU STEP COUNTS = All available (18)
- SCALING_MAX_FREQ = 900 MHz
- SCALING_MIN_FREQ = 100 MHz
- SCALING_MAX_SUSPEND_FREQ = 500 MHz
- SCALING_MIN_SUSPEND_FREQ = 100 MHz
- SMOOTH SCALING LEVEL = 800MHz
- LOAD_H0 = 35%
- LOAD_L1 = 25%
- LOAD_RQ = 25%
- FREQ_MIN = 800 MHz
- GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS = Enabled
- ARCH_POWER = Enabled
- CPU UNDERVOLTING = -50 mV
All other CPU settings as stock.
- MALI TOUCH BOOST LEVEL = Step 2
- GPU Freq Step 1 = 40MHz
- GPU Freq Step 2 = 66MHz
- GPU Freq Step 3 = 100MHz
- GPU Freq Step 4 = 160MHz
SETTINGS (GPU Voltages):
- GPU Voltage Level 1 = 800mV
- GPU Voltage Level 2 = 800mV
- GPU Voltage Level 3 = 800mV
- GPU Voltage Level 4 = 850mV
SETTINGS (GPU Thresholds):
- GPU THRESHOLD 1-UP = 75%
- GPU THRESHOLD 2-DOWN = 55%
- GPU THRESHOLD 2-UP = 90%
- GPU THRESHOLD 3-DOWN = 55%
- GPU THRESHOLD 3-UP = 90%
- GPU THRESHOLD 4-DOWN = 75%
All other GPU settings as stock.
SETTINGS (Screen, BLN & Misc):
- TOUCHMOVE SENSITIVITY = 5 pixel
- MIN_BL = 50
- MAX_GAMMA = 24
- mDNIe Negative Toggle = Disabled
- LCD-POWERSAVING MODE = Enabled
- GAMMA SHIFT = -5
- VIBRATION LEVEL = 25%
- BLN = Disabled
- LED-FADEOUT = Disabled
- LEDS ON WITH TOUCH = Disabled
- LED_TIMEOUT = Use ROM defaults (disabled)
- LED Voltage Level = 2700mV
- Android logger = Disabled
- DEFAULT I/O SCHEDULER = sio
- USB MASS STORAGE MODE = Force MTP Mode
- EXCLUSIVE WAKELOCK STATS = Enabled
- ENABLE BOOTMENU = BootMenu Disabled
All other Screen / Audio / BLN / Misc settings as stock.
Some people have been successful in undervolting the CPU to -100mV, but I am currently testing -50mV. Each result may vary.
Warning: Again, you may break your device or it could blow up and I won’t be held responsible. Just because these settings work for me, doesn’t mean they will for you.