Tag Archives: Sand

Kinetic sand, take my money

I recently discovered a product called kinetic sand, and it is pure magic. It was invented by the Swedes it contains 98% pure sand, the other 2% is magic. The sand sticks to itself, and nothing else, which allows you to build or cut it cleanly, however it is somewhat alive, and can also move… Read More